hosted by Ryan and Brenden
The Potential Apparel Whistler Invitational hosted by Ryan and Brenden golf tournament is taking place August 5-7, 2016 in Whistler, BC. Everyone participating in the tournament, including NHL players, will be spending two nights in the Fairmont Chateau Whistler. Transportation to and from Whistler is available.
The golf tournament will be at the Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Course. Each team will have five players consisting of four golf lovers and one NHL player. The format will be a shamble and team’s choose to play with the best ball. There will be tee prizes, games, hole-in-one contests, as well as refreshments served on the course. After the event there will be a silent auction, dinner, and awards at the Fairmont Chateau Whistler.
Here is what is in store August 5-7:
- Check in and Bag drop off at the Fairmont Chateau Whistler
- Time to relax and unpack
- Welcome reception at Fairmont Chateau Whistler
- Appetizers, Drinks, Networking
- Caddie Auction
- Silent auction for amazing experiences
- Roxy on the road after party (location top secret 😉 )
- Sleep in
- 10:30am call to course
- 11:00am helicopter ball drop
- 11:30am Tee Off
- 7:00pm dinner
- Potential Apparel after party ( location to be determined).
- 12 noon checkout
- All Whistler Invitational guests will receive the Potential Apparel room rate which will be honoured 3 weeks before the tournament to 3 weeks after. If you wish to stay longer please contact us and we will also give you discounted experience packages for Whistler events.